donderdag 8 december 2011

I have to do so much homework and, of course, I always find something different to do. Like today. I have to write an essay, but it's so boring, so while I was writing my thoughts kept wandering back to the time I lived in America. I kind off miss America, even though I've only lived there for five months. I totally remember my first day at DHS. I was so frigging nervous and I couldn't find class N-15, where I had my first french class. I was almost late, so I ignored my fear and I asked a funny-looking girl where to find N-15. She looked at me like I asked her if she could lend me a thousand dollar and then she walked away. I still don't know why she did this. Maybe she couldn't understand a word because I had a funny accent. Maybe I had something stuck between my teeth. I don't know. I entered my class 10 minutes late, on my first day and this made me even more nervous. I had to introduce myself in french, which totally failed, because of my nerves. I couldn't even tell them how old I was. SO YEAH, thank you funny-looking girl. You really helped me out that day..

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten